Completely CLEAR of all 10 DNA Coton De Tulear Health Disorders which includes CDDY/IVDD
Sky is a little sweet heart. Shes loyal loving friendly and Full of fun. Loves all dogs and people a little too much sometimes. Her confirmation and movement is just fabulous. Sky sleeps on Jo's head every night , all night
We are so proud of Sky and all her achievements in and out of the show ring. Sky with the help of her handler Alison Walker has won so many prizes in the Show world including the Kennel Club Show certificate of Merit (ShCM)
4 Best Puppy in Breed,
6 Best AVNSC PUPPY (Any Variety Not separately Classified)
2 PUPPY GROUP 1,
2 PUPPY GROUP 3,
1 PUPPY GROUP 4,
7 BEST AVNSC
10 BEST OF BREEDS
2 GROUP 1
2 GROUP 2
4 GROUP 3
3 GROUP 4
2 Reserve Best Of Sex in Breed
2 BEST RARE BREEDS
2 RESERVE BEST BITCH RARE BREEDS
2 BEST OPPOSITE SEX
1 BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
1 RESERVE BEST PUPPY IN SHOW
1 RESERVE BEST IN SHOW
CRUFTS (2 x 2nd & 2 x 3rd)
SKY is also FULLY Health Tested and Clear of the Coton de Tulear DNA Health Disorders,
- IVDD/CDDY/CDPA : N/N clear - 11th September 2018.
- PLL : Clear N/N - 11th September 2018.
- PH : Clear - 23rd April 2018.
- MH : Clear - 23rd April 2018.
- vWD (Type I) : Clear - 23rd April 2018.
- HUU : Clear - 23rd April 2018.
- DM : Clear - 23rd April 2018.
- CMR2 : Clear - 23rd April 2018.
- PRA-prod : Clear - 25th March 2019.
- NA : Clear N/N - 25th March 2019.
- Eye Examination : Unaffected
Cukoton Sky's the Limit ShCM really is the full package she's the sweetest Coton we could dream of, playful, curious, relaxed most of the time and extremely eager to learn. She can also get the inhalers from the cupboard and shut the doors. Our perfect little pocket rocket.